Автор Тема: MyTableTennis.NET Forum : The pro's equipment -discussion and questions!  (Прочетена 170526 пъти)

0 Потребители и 1 Гост преглежда(т) тази тема.

Неактивен MyTT

• Киборг
  • Рейтинг: +0/-0
  • Специален агент
    • Профил
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : Originally posted by vutiendat1337 Originally...
« Отговор #948 -: Януари 28, 2013, 11:00:14 pm »
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! :   Originally posted by vutiendat1337  Originally...
20 January 2013, 8:38 pm

Author: tabten5

Subject: 34187

Posted: 01/20/2013 at 6:38pm

Originally posted by vutiendat1337

Originally posted by tabten5

Roar, I obviously meant as of January 2013. Xu Xin no longer plays with a YEO, Ma Long doesn't play with a BTY TB-series blade, Wang Liqin doesn't play with a TBS, Ovtcharov doesn't play with a Waldner Senso, and nobody cares what Chen Qi uses (he was one of my exceptions.)

Man, don't be like a little kid Mickael and defend your stupid theory. Yes, I said it. It's dumb."they don't want to play with a blade with someone else's name on it"You are saying that all of the sudden, for the new year 2013, pro's don't wanna play with blades with other player's name on it. All of them just changed their mind LOL Table Tennis is not Tennis. The scene is different, the system is different, the stars are different. You can't compare the two.

"nobody cares what Chen Qi uses (he was one of my exceptions)", really, nobody cares? By "nobody" you mean yourself? That sounds about right Embarrassed

The bottom line is that most players don't care about the name tag as long as they play well it. That's the general rule. Sometimes sponsors and marketing strats come in play but definitely not that stupid theory of yours. I bet that if I bothered to make a poll about your theory, the results would not please you, my friend. But I won't cause it ain't worth my time.

That first sentence is awfully ironic.

In any event, I can't respond to this, because you haven't actually said anything - you've just pointed out (inelegantly) that you disagree. That doesn't actually amount to an argument, you know.

Source: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Forum : The pro's equipment -discussion and questions!

Неактивен MyTT

• Киборг
  • Специален агент
    • Профил
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : Originally posted by tabten5That...
« Отговор #949 -: Януари 28, 2013, 11:00:14 pm »
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! :   Originally posted by tabten5That...
20 January 2013, 8:47 pm

Author: vutiendat1337

Posted: 01/20/2013 at 6:47pm

In any event, I can't respond to this, because you haven't actually said anything - you've just pointed out (inelegantly) that you disagree. That doesn't actually amount to an argument, you know.

With all due respect, there's no need for any argument when a suggested theory is so absurd. Roar posted pictures of only few instances of top players using equipment named after different players. Roar only showed the members of the CNT. There are more examples among Europeans. These several pictures is the only argument needed to prove you are dead wrong.

It's like saying "unicorns exist" and I call you out on BS and you are like "you didn't provide any argument" LOL

Just drop it and stop trying to save yourself with further BS.

Source: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Forum : The pro's equipment -discussion and questions!

Неактивен MyTT

• Киборг
  • Специален агент
    • Профил
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : Originally posted by tabten5No,...
« Отговор #950 -: Януари 28, 2013, 11:00:14 pm »
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! :   Originally posted by tabten5No,...
20 January 2013, 8:53 pm

Posted: 01/20/2013 at 6:53pm

No, that isn't with all due respect.

As to my response to this, I refer you to my previous answer. You still haven't said anything. I have already responded to Roar - I'll accept current pictures, not past usage. The reason should be astoundingly obvious.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I give up. You win Thumbs Up

Неактивен MyTT

• Киборг
  • Специален агент
    • Профил
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : Originally posted by tabten5 Originally...
« Отговор #951 -: Януари 28, 2013, 11:00:14 pm »
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! :    Originally posted by tabten5  Originally...
20 January 2013, 9:35 pm

Author: idk

Posted: 01/20/2013 at 7:35pm

Originally posted by vutiendat1337

With all due respect, there's no need for any argument when a suggested theory is so absurd. Roar posted pictures of only few instances of top players using equipment named after different players. Roar only showed the members of the CNT. There are more examples among Europeans. These several pictures is the only argument needed to prove you are dead wrong.

It's like saying "unicorns exist" and I call you out on BS and you are like "you didn't provide any argument" LOL

Just drop it and stop trying to save yourself with further BS.

No, that isn't with all due respect.

As to my response to this, I refer you to my previous answer. You still haven't said anything. I have already responded to Roar - I'll accept current pictures, not past usage. The reason should be astoundingly obvious.

Still looking for an explanation to why your theory about morals is dependent on what month and year it is?

Edited by idk - 01/20/2013 at 7:35pm

Неактивен MyTT

• Киборг
  • Специален агент
    • Профил
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : Originally posted by idkStill...
« Отговор #952 -: Януари 28, 2013, 11:00:14 pm »
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! :   Originally posted by idkStill...
20 January 2013, 9:47 pm

Posted: 01/20/2013 at 7:47pm

Originally posted by idk

Still looking for an explanation to why your theory about morals is dependent on what month and year it is?

Obvious trolling Approve either that or really.... well, you know Censored

Неактивен MyTT

• Киборг
  • Специален агент
    • Профил
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : What I want to know is how...
« Отговор #953 -: Януари 28, 2013, 11:00:14 pm »
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! :   What I want to know is how...
20 January 2013, 10:34 pm

Author: Baal

Posted: 01/20/2013 at 8:34pm

What I want to know is how many more blades Tibhar can make that have Samsonov's name on them?  And is this number greater than the number of BTY Timo Boll blades?  I am too lazy to count.

Other less rhetorical questions I have are for people who follow these things:  Does Maze still play with a Maze?  Does Liu Shiwen play with a Liu Shiwen?  Does Mizutani play still with a Mizutani?  Does Korbel play with any of the Korbels?  Does Primorac still play with either of the Primorac blades?  I know ZJK does not play with a ZJK. These last ones are serious questions, I actually don't know the answer, but think I read somewhere (almost certainly on one of the previous 71 pages of this thread) that Maze is now using a TB-ALC, so it made me wonder.  

Edited by Baal - 01/20/2013 at 8:37pm

Неактивен MyTT

• Киборг
  • Специален агент
    • Профил
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : Originally posted by Baal What...
« Отговор #954 -: Януари 28, 2013, 11:00:14 pm »
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! :     Originally posted by Baal  What...
21 January 2013, 12:28 am

Posted: 01/20/2013 at 10:28pm

Originally posted by Baal

What I want to know is how many more blades Tibhar can make that have Samsonov's name on them?  And is this number greater than the number of BTY Timo Boll blades?  I am too lazy to count.

Other less rhetorical questions I have are for people who follow these things:  Does Maze still play with a Maze?  Does Liu Shiwen play with a Liu Shiwen?  Does Mizutani play still with a Mizutani?  Does Korbel play with any of the Korbels?  Does Primorac still play with either of the Primorac blades?  I know ZJK does not play with a ZJK. These last ones are serious questions, I actually don't know the answer, but think I read somewhere (almost certainly on one of the previous 71 pages of this thread) that Maze is now using a TB-ALC, so it made me wonder.  

The last time I checked I saw Maze using TBS with handle tape for a while. He doesn't even play with Bryce on BH anymore but Tenergy. LSW does play with LSW. Korbel plays with customized Korbel Magic Hand with glassfiber. Maze

Edited by vutiendat1337 - 01/20/2013 at 10:32pm

Неактивен Imago

• Домакин
  • Експерт
  • Рейтинг: +12/-1
    • Профил
    • Eurasia Academic Publishers
Re: MyTableTennis.NET Forum : The pro's equipment -discussion and questions!
« Отговор #955 -: Февруари 13, 2014, 09:16:09 pm »
Новата БХ гума на Шу Шин по всяка вероятност е комбинация от Ураган 3 национална версия и подложка на Тенерджи 64 2.1 мм.

Резултатите не закъсняват и Шу Шин се представя с подобрен БХ на последните състезания.

Grand Finals: Xu Xin-Fan Zhendong HD

Grand Finals: Xu Xin-Ma Long HD

Тенис на маса в Люлин, София
Skype - tenisnamasa
GSM/Viber: 0888 075 614