Автор Тема: MyTableTennis.NET Forum : The pro's equipment -discussion and questions!  (Прочетена 184966 пъти)

0 Потребители и 1 Гост преглежда(т) тази тема.

Неактивен MyTT

• Киборг
  • Рейтинг: +0/-0
  • Специален агент
    • Профил
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : Thanks Gsom
« Отговор #924 -: Януари 10, 2013, 11:58:29 pm »

Неактивен MyTT

• Киборг
  • Специален агент
    • Профил
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : Originally posted by ttpla...
« Отговор #925 -: Януари 10, 2013, 11:58:29 pm »
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! :   Originally posted by ttpla...
9 January 2013, 10:27 am

Author: manofan

Subject: 34187

Posted: 01/09/2013 at 8:27am

Originally posted by ttplayer92

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu7jjoUKa4c&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Looks like chuang chih-yuan plays with the viscaria! 44.03 into the video

Source: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Forum : The pro's equipment -discussion and questions!

Неактивен MyTT

• Киборг
  • Специален агент
    • Профил
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : My view is that the Koreans prefer...
« Отговор #926 -: Януари 10, 2013, 11:58:29 pm »
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : My view is that the Koreans prefer...
9 January 2013, 12:05 pm

Author: tabten5

Posted: 01/09/2013 at 10:05am

My view is that the Koreans prefer a no-bade Korbel for effectively the same reasons that some professionals prefer a Viscaria to a Timo Boll ALC or Zhang Jike ALC: they don't want to play with a blade with someone else's name on it. And I think that makes quite a lot of sense; you wouldn't catch Federer using Nadal's branded shoes, or Ronaldo using Messi's branded football boots. I realise there are exceptions (e.g. Ma Long using a TB ALC for a while), but it remains the general rule, I think.

Source: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Forum : The pro's equipment -discussion and questions!

Неактивен MyTT

• Киборг
  • Специален агент
    • Профил
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : >>I realise there are exceptions...
« Отговор #927 -: Януари 10, 2013, 11:58:29 pm »
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : >>I realise there are exceptions...
9 January 2013, 7:57 pm

Author: GSOM_GSOM11

Posted: 01/09/2013 at 5:57pm

>>I realise there are exceptions (e.g. Ma Long using a TB ALC for a while)

- In China, 'If a cat is good at catching mice, its colour doesn't matter'. They dont mind the brand, they care about efficiency only.

Неактивен MyTT

• Киборг
  • Специален агент
    • Профил
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : Originally posted by tabten5My...
« Отговор #928 -: Януари 10, 2013, 11:58:29 pm »
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! :   Originally posted by tabten5My...
9 January 2013, 8:02 pm

Author: idk

Posted: 01/09/2013 at 6:02pm

Originally posted by tabten5

My view is that the Koreans prefer a no-bade Korbel for effectively the same reasons that some professionals prefer a Viscaria to a Timo Boll ALC or Zhang Jike ALC: they don't want to play with a blade with someone else's name on it. And I think that makes quite a lot of sense; you wouldn't catch Federer using Nadal's branded shoes, or Ronaldo using Messi's branded football boots. I realise there are exceptions (e.g. Ma Long using a TB ALC for a while), but it remains the general rule, I think.

This all contradicts itself...

Неактивен MyTT

• Киборг
  • Специален агент
    • Профил
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : He was talking about the badge...
« Отговор #929 -: Януари 10, 2013, 11:58:29 pm »
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : He was talking about the badge...
9 January 2013, 8:53 pm

Author: bluebucket

Posted: 01/09/2013 at 6:53pm

He was talking about the badge less korbels

Неактивен MyTT

• Киборг
  • Специален агент
    • Профил
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : This looks like a production Ma...
« Отговор #930 -: Януари 11, 2013, 02:03:51 pm »
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : This looks like a production Ma...
11 January 2013, 6:48 am

Author: bluebucket

Posted: 01/11/2013 at 4:48am

This looks like a production Ma Long badge and blade, Hurricane Long III?

Неактивен MyTT

• Киборг
  • Специален агент
    • Профил
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : ma long's balde in that picture...
« Отговор #931 -: Януари 28, 2013, 11:00:12 pm »
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : ma long's balde in that picture...
12 January 2013, 6:50 am

Author: alborz

Posted: 01/12/2013 at 4:50am

ma long's balde in that picture is Hurrican Hao 3.and anyone knows what is Zhou yu's equipment?

Edited by alborz - 01/12/2013 at 5:19am

Неактивен MyTT

• Киборг
  • Специален агент
    • Профил
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : Originally posted by alborzma...
« Отговор #932 -: Януари 28, 2013, 11:00:13 pm »
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! :   Originally posted by alborzma...
12 January 2013, 7:50 am

Author: huri

Posted: 01/12/2013 at 5:50am

Originally posted by alborz

ma long's balde in that picture is Hurrican Hao 3.and anyone knows what is Zhou yu's equipment?
There must be something wrong with your eyes, HH3 has gray outer plies like everyone here has already noticed ma long's blade has normal wood color plies ..

Неактивен MyTT

• Киборг
  • Специален агент
    • Профил
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : Originally posted by tabten5 Originally...
« Отговор #933 -: Януари 28, 2013, 11:00:13 pm »
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! :   Originally posted by tabten5  Originally...
12 January 2013, 1:26 pm

Author: idk

Posted: 01/12/2013 at 11:26am

Originally posted by idk

[QUOTE=tabten5]My view is that the Koreans prefer a no-bade Korbel for effectively the same reasons that some professionals prefer a Viscaria to a Timo Boll ALC or Zhang Jike ALC: they don't want to play with a blade with someone else's name on it. And I think that makes quite a lot of sense; you wouldn't catch Federer using Nadal's branded shoes, or Ronaldo using Messi's branded football boots. I realise there are exceptions (e.g. Ma Long using a TB ALC for a while), but it remains the general rule, I think.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't. Thanks for your comment, though.[/QUOTE

>they dont want to play with a blade with someone else's name on it

>Korbel is a name

thanks for your comment, though.

Неактивен MyTT

• Киборг
  • Специален агент
    • Профил
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : Originally posted by idk Originally...
« Отговор #934 -: Януари 28, 2013, 11:00:13 pm »
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! :     Originally posted by idk  Originally...
12 January 2013, 3:45 pm

Author: ttping85

Posted: 01/12/2013 at 1:45pm

Originally posted by idk

Originally posted by idk

[QUOTE=tabten5]My view is that the Koreans prefer a no-bade Korbel for effectively the same reasons that some professionals prefer a Viscaria to a Timo Boll ALC or Zhang Jike ALC: they don't want to play with a blade with someone else's name on it. And I think that makes quite a lot of sense; you wouldn't catch Federer using Nadal's branded shoes, or Ronaldo using Messi's branded football boots. I realise there are exceptions (e.g. Ma Long using a TB ALC for a while), but it remains the general rule, I think.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't. Thanks for your comment, though.[/QUOTE

>they dont want to play with a blade with someone else's name on it

>Korbel is a name

thanks for your comment, though.

I think he meant something like a no-badge Korbel, a blade that plays like a Korbel doesn't have the Korbel name tag. Am I right?

By the way the Oh Sang Eun blade plays similar to the Korbel from what I heard.

Edited by ttping85 - 01/12/2013 at 3:58pm

Неактивен MyTT

• Киборг
  • Специален агент
    • Профил
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! : yea right. like they even care...
« Отговор #935 -: Януари 28, 2013, 11:00:13 pm »
The pro's equipment -discussion and questions! :  yea right. like they even care...
12 January 2013, 4:28 pm

Author: vutiendat1337

Posted: 01/12/2013 at 2:28pm

yea right. like they even care about "names" on equipment. somebody has been watching too much TV.

What I think is that those Korbels come straight of the factory without the hollow handle to improve the balance. PK is normally quite head-heavy combined with 2 Tenergies. Not necessarily "customized" but just without the commercial make up. OR if it didn't occur to anyone, maybe he just uses the other side of the handle.

And just for the record Ma Long has been using TBS for years and then TB ALC. Like he gives a sh*t. Bunch of players on the CNT use ZJK ALC so what? And don't try to argue with the fact that they are team members. If anything, there's much more rivalry among the CNT players. Funny thing that Liu Shiwen had been using PK with the badge up until around 2010. Or Tiago Apolonia who is still using PK. What's your genius explanation for that? Are they homies and drink tea together at 5? Yea, right.

Edited by vutiendat1337 - 01/12/2013 at 2:32pm